Proudly Made In The USA
- Each Black Label fog fluid is carefully formulated to a specific effect
- Using the wrong formula can result in poor results. For example, a high density formula will not work in a machine designed for vertical discharge “steam” effects.
- Empty tanks and run cleaner through machines between long periods of inactivity
Characteristics of Black Label Formulas
- Color: How visible is the fog to the audience. Transparent, translucent and white are most common. Color is also related to density.
- Density: How thick does the formula appear in the air and how does it interact with light? The higher the density, the less transparent and greater color.
- Hang time: How long does the fog hang in the air?
- Dispersion: How wide or narrow does the fog spread in the air?
- Dissipation: How quickly does the fog disappear?
- Location: Is the fog designed for indoor or outdoor use?
- Power: How well does the fluid atomize in lower power heaters?
- Machine Type: What is the primary effect of the machine used? Is the right formula being used?
- 100% virgin materials and containers
- US Pharmacopeia grade active ingredients approved for use in food and fragrance products
- US Pharmacopeia grade water filtration processes that produce water 40 times purer than drinking water. This multi-stage process meets USP 24, USP 51 and USP 61 standards and include multiple filters, .02 Micron reverser osmosis and ultraviolet sterilization.
- ISO 9001 Compliant production processes
- Stringent supplier qualifications
- Multi-stage on-site laboratory testing
o Incoming inspection of raw ingredients
o In-process analysis during production
o Finished production lot inspection
o Test records and fluid sample saved for each production lot
- 100% traceability of each production lot, all the way back to raw ingredient supplier